Google Pay Scratch Cards Offer:
- Earn Google Pay Scratch Cards worth up to Rs. 1000.
- Only Payments made on Coolwinks App via Google Pay will be considered valid for scratch card.
- Valid only on Coolwinks Android App. Not valid on Coolwinks Desktop & Mobile Platforms.
- Minimum Transaction Value of Rs. 150 is mandatory to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is effective from 5th December 2018 to 6th December 2018.
- You can earn up to 3 scratch cards every week during the offer period.
- Customers with successful transaction will get a scratch card in their Google Pay App. All winning amount will be transferred to user’s bank accounts by Google Pay.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer.
- The winning amount can be anything from Rs. 0 to Rs. 1000.
- In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes - the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
- The offer is being run by Google Pay. Coolwinks is only sharing information about an offer that user can avail which is being run by Google Pay App. Winning amount will be decided at the sole discretion of Google Pay Payment App. Coolwinks is not bound & shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- This Offer is Currently Expired
Detailed Terms and Conditions
Pay using Google Pay & get a scratch card worth up to Rs. 1000
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You must successfully complete a transaction of at least Indian Rupees One Hundred and Fifty (INR 150) using any of the following methods on Google Pay to be eligible to earn a scratch card:
- P2p & Cash Mode Transaction with another Google Pay user
- Payments on merchant sites or apps using your Google Pay UPI ID. You must enter in your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option.
- Payments to external bank accounts
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and from of payment, to qualify for each offer.
- The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Google Pay credentials.
- P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound -transfers from non-Google Pay user are not eligible for this offer.
- For each scratch card reward that you earn, you are eligible to win up to Indian Rupees One Thousand (INR 1,000).
- You can earn a maximum of 3 Google Pay rewards per week, up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1st April to 31st March), across all Google Pay offers.
- For this offer, each week will start on Monday at 9:00 AM and end on the following Monday at 8:59 AM India Standard Time.
- If you earn a reward, you reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled saving account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link you UPI enabled saving account to you Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life).
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any de?ned terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the
Google Pay Terms of Service