Flat Rs. 150 Google Pay Cashback Offer:
- Shop on Coolwinks Android App & pay via Google Pay Tokenized Cards to get Flat Rs. 150 Cashback.
- Minimum order value is Rs. 500.
- The cashback would be credited to user’s Google Pay account, post 15 days from the date of successful transaction on Coolwinks Android App.
- Offer is valid once per user during the offer period.
- Offer is valid only on Coolwinks Android App.
- Offer valid only on cards from selected banks. To see the list of available bank issuers, go to the ‘Payment Methods’ section of your Google Pay app.
- Offer starts on 09th December 2020 (14:30 hours) & ends on 31st December 2020 (23:59 hours)
- Orders cancelled are not eligible.
- In case of any purchase made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes - the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and Coolwinks will not be liable to pay any refund to the customers in all such cases.
- The offer is being run by Google Pay. Coolwinks is only sharing information about an offer that user can avail which is being run by Google Pay App. Coolwinks is not bound & shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- Google Pay & Coolwinks reserve absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
- In accordance with the above T&Cs, kindly refer to the full refund & cancellation policy here.
To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- To earn the flat cashback worth Indian Rupees One Hundred Fifty (INR 150) , you must successfully complete a purchase of at least Indian Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty (INR 500) on Coolwinks android app with a credit or debit card linked to your Google Pay account during the offer period.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
Steps to add Debit Card/Credit Card in Google Pay
- On your mobile device, open Google Pay.
- Tap on your Profile Picture > Bank Accounts and Cards > Add card.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and the cardholder’s name and billing address.
- Tap Save.
- Accept issuer Terms & conditions
- We will contact your bank to verify your card
- Choose how you will verify
- You will be asked for additional authentication via OTP
- OTP will be auto read or you can enter manually
- Next to your new card’s payment method listing, tap Activate.
- Enter your one-time password.
Important: You should receive this password via text message to the phone number associated to your Google Pay account. If you don’t receive a one-time password, verify that your contact information is correct. If your contact information is up-to-date, contact your bank to troubleshoot.
- Enter your one-time password. You will see a confirmation. If you do not see a confirmation, double check your card information and try again.
After your card is verified, you’re ready to use it for transactions.
Note: Adding your card to Google Pay will register your card for Tokenized card payments for all the below use cases:
- Tap & Pay at NFC enabled terminals
- QR code based payments at merchants
- Mobile Recharges on Google Pay and Online payments on 3rd party merchants where Google Pay is supported
In case you don’t want to register your card for any of the use cases listed above you can always call your bank to opt-out/deregister a particular use case for you before adding the card.
You can also call your issuer to de-register your card on a per use case basis post card addition
Change your default Tap & pay card
- On your mobile device, open Google Pay.
- Tap Settings > Google.
- Tap Account services Google Pay.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your default Tap & pay card.