Designer Sunglasses For Men That Brings Out The Style Icon In You
: Nov. 22, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Stylish shades are the perfect accessory that adds charm and elegance to your style on a daily basis. Designer sunglasses for men are amongst the top accessories every many must own. A well-made pair of sunglasses last many years and are a great asset that protects your eyes and makes you look great at the same time. If you were wondering about the top designer shades on the online market, then this guide will help you select the best ones.
Tips on buying designer sunglasses for men
- Always consider safety of your eyes and ample protection from the sun.
- Look for mens designer sunglasses offering a minimum of 99% but preferably 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- Use the shape of your face to choose your sunglasses and not the other way around.
- Mirrored coating looks great but ensure it offers good sun protection.
- There’s no point in wearing sunglasses with poor quality lenses so ensure you buy something that gives you good value for your money.
Usually mens designer shades can be expensive but they don’t always have to be that expensive. On many occasions designer sunnies are hard to find.
- Coolwinks coupons are an excellent way to purchases designer glasses for men at affordable prices in India.
- Coolwinks discounts has been extended for few more weeks so everyone can purchase sun shades at affordable prices.
- Mens designer sunglasses are available in various shapes, styles, frame and lens materials respectively.
Top men’s designer glasses brands in India
- Foster Grant — world’s first and oldest sunglasses manufacturer of excellent repute.
- LA Express — brings the latest trends and contemporary design from fashion hub of USA.
- Reebok — world’s top high performance brand offering excellent eyewear.
- JRS — famous European brand finally in India.
- Safe Rider — geared towards motorcyclists and two wheeler riders.
How to choose lens for men’s designer glasses
- Always choose scratch resistant lenses for your men’s designer sunglasses.
- Lenses which are impact-resistant, flexible and lightweight with good optical quality are your best bet.
- Polycarbonate lenses are affordable and more reasonably priced over glass or NXT polyurethane lenses. But offer slightly less clarity in comparison.
- Avoid acrylic lenses as they are not very durable in comparison to polycarbonate lenses on men’s designer sunglasses.
- Glass lenses are the heaviest and are likely to crack if you accidentally drop your men’s designer glasses.
Always take care of your sunglasses and use a micro-fiber cloth to clean the surface of the lens. Sunglasses frames made of lighter color suits a darker skin and darker frames suit a lighter skin tone. Use a hard case to protect your designer sun shades when you are not using them.
Share with us:-